/// RETURN POLICY - All Trinity Force products are backed by our Lifetime Warranty. We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We will repair or replace your Trinity Force product at no charge to you, if it becomes damaged or is defective. If we determine that your product cannot be repaired to our standard of high quality working condition, we will replace it with a brand new product. The Trinity Force Lifetime Warranty does not cover deliberately or cosmetically damaged products (determined at the discretion of Trinity Force). Trinity Force is not obligated to replace products that are lost, stolen, or misplaced.
/// RETURN PROCEDURE - It doesn’t matter how it happened or where it was purchased. You can count on our Lifetime Warranty for all Trinity Force products. To make a return, please take the following steps:
1. Before returning any product, please submit a Return Request at www.trinityforce.com/returns
2. After you submit a Return Request, you will be contacted by a Trinity Force representative for a $10 return shipping fee.
3. Place the product, a printed copy of your Return Request confirmation email, and your receipt or this warranty card in an appropriate box for shipping.
4. Prepay the shipping charges and ship by mail, UPS, or other parcel service, the product to us. We recommend that you insure your package/ product and obtain tracking information in case the package is lost in transit. Trinity Force’s Return Policy shall not apply (and Trinity shall have no obligations under the Return Policy) unless we physically receive your product.
5. Send the shipment to the following address:
Trinity Force Corp
ATTN: Returns Department 19224 E Walnut Dr N Unit D
City of Industry, CA 91746